donderdag 21 januari 2010

//08//

Today ( during p.e; can ride like hell nonstop if you give me a filmmag lol hahahah) I read the most beautiful quote ever; it sorta reflected how I felt about love:

Parting is such sweet sorrow,That I shall say good night till it be morrow. ~Shakespeare; Romeo and Juliet.

Being apart from each other is so sad, but I believe when you truelly believe in each other that moment is only temporary; I say wherever you are love is so much more than seeing each other every day; you can see each other every day and still not feel like every sec is worth it.
No matter how long it takes, you'll eventually be there.
That is ofcourse when you believe.... maybe it's just me but oh well... it just made me feel all warm yet sad inside.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten