zaterdag 23 januari 2010

//11//




Today I was doing something I did allot in the fifth year lol; drawing tubes starting with squares and all that blablah; wonder what happened to my maquette from the fourth year.
Anyways; tho I'm not studying architecture ( had no desire to become an assistant-architect lol, the full monty or no go) I still cherish my love for it.
So today I looked at some work by one of my favo architects: Santiago Calatrava.
Wanted him in my sixth year as subject but my ex was right; he's a pain in the ass to make 3d models off; but the beauty of his work will always be in my heart<3>

The lightness of the strong yet artistic structures; the way that the surroundings are a part of the dream that is this architectural masterpiece ( in this case we're speaking of the city of arts and science in Valencia); still my biggest love is the Stadelhofen Station in Zürich.


Modern architecture + the classic history of a city = love.
Blame it on me; I'm a sucker for thight lines, forms and allot of glass.
Should start reading my books again lol.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten